Industrial Health Services
Medic Aid WA is a resources & mining sector specialist, providing drug and alcohol testing, emergency management, emergency medical response and advanced pre-hospital emergency care services. All our paramedics have extensive accident and emergency skills plus rural and remote experience.
What’s more, as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) we provide specialist Mine Site Emergency Response Training, providing a 360-degree approach to incident management.
We adhere to clinical practice guidelines designed specifically for mining and industrial environments that can extend to onsite emergency response teams.
As a leading provider of industrial health solutions, we have:
- Qualified trainers to deliver nationally accredited courses in first aid, advanced resuscitation and airway management, automated external defibrillation and drug & alcohol screening training
- Expert knowledge of the requirements of an effective site medical service
- Expertise in coordinating external emergency service support and liaison with appropriate hospital / medical centres
- The ability to review or create site policies for injury reporting and management, medical documentation and workplace rehabilitation plans (return to work coordination)
- A strong commitment to the safety of our people, and yours.