First Aid Refresher Training
When was the last time you completed a first aid course?
Are you up-to-date?
Refresher Training Requirements
The industry standard for First Aid practitioners to maintain current competency is that, individuals should be re certified in the unit(s) from the date of completion as stated on the Statement of Attainment as follows:
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR – 12 months
- HLTAID002 Provide basic emergency life support – 3 years
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid – 3 years
- HLTAID004 Provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting – 3 years
- HLTAID006 Provide advanced first aid – 3 years
- HLTAID007 Provide advanced resuscitation – 12 months
- HLTAID008 Manage first aid services & resources (Occupational first aid) – 3 years
Superseded courses will be recognised when refreshing qualifications, if renewed within the above time frames.
Medic Aid WA urges all First Aid Practitioners to check their local workplace or industry specific requirements regarding First Aid qualifications. If you work in any industry, hold down any position or perform any role, it is wise to gain your First Aid Certificate and maintain its currency, within the industry standards and requirements as above.
Our refresher training courses are available now. Contact us for more information or use the enrol now form to take the next step.