As a leader in the provision of high quality health, training, industrial and event services, Medic Aid WA provides specialisied emergency response paramedics for all industry requirements in the following areas:
- Safety & Emergency Training Services & Assessment
- Medical response personnel for event management groups
- Occupational health and safety coverage for Mining and Construction
- Specialised Industrial health services to resource sites
- Labour Hire of paramedical and safety personnel
- Specialised medical services such as special operations paramedics
- Ambulance hire
- Nationally Recognised Training (RTO Code 52717)
- Customised training solutions for any industry
We employ some of the state’s best, emergency response paramedics, ambulance officers, nurses, educators and trainers who are chosen for their commitment to excellence, professionalism and friendliness.
As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO 52717) we provide premium learning outcomes for all our learners, who become some of the most well prepared and skilled employees in industry.
Clinical governance and the offering of a ‘culture of care’ underpin our values, coupled with our team of highly qualified and experienced specialists, we drive excellence across pre-hospital care, clinical performance and education.